Basque Dress - Yves Panna
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
This whimsical and playful dress is cut from the softest integrated linen weave. The feature puffed sleeves complement the full, floaty skirt and low back with a simple tie. Wear yours with chunky sandals or wedges for an elevated Summer look.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
Made in Italy