Penelope Top - Pomme
- 100% Linen
- Creating timeless, highly wearable and ethically produced womenswear made from the finest quality natural fibre textiles is designer Victoria Varrasso's passion. Each garment is designed to be enjoyed and worn season after season by women of all ages.
- The gorgeous new Penelope Gingham Blouse is a reimagining of the popular plain linen Penelope Blouse from the SS20 Collection. This season the sizing has been adjusted so that the blouse has less volume through the body.
- The Penelope Blouse is a relaxed fitting, boxy style that is perfect for Spring.
- Made from high quality, medium weight custom made washed European linen. Each colour-way is woven with a soft natural coloured linen thread to create a two-tone gingham check cloth.
- Buttoning through the front with natural shell buttons there are soft gathers around the front and back neckline
- With dropped shoulders and wonderfully full gathered sleeves that gather into a small 1.5cm self bind
- With 11cm side splits
- The Manteau Noir cut is designed to be worn "off the body" favouring a relaxed and fluid silhouette, allowing for comfort and ease of movement
- Selma our lovely model is a size 8 and 177cm tall, she is wearing a size S which is the equivalent to an Australian size 10, going up a size gives an oversized look
- Made in Melbourne
Please use the following as a guide to help you decide which size to purchase.
To help you choose the best size, we recommend that you compare the measurements with your own. Many of our garments are a relaxed fit so these measurements are to assist you with your choice.
Bust - measure around the fullest part of your chest with your arms down
Waist - measure around the narrowest point of your natural waistline
Hip - measure around the widest part of your natural hipline